Friday, April 27, 2007

Who is Mike Gravel?

He's coo-koo, that's for sure. See his rant here by clicking on his picture on the "Rate the Candidates" page. Wow! The country or press decided that Howard Dean's little scream rally was detrimental to his race; I thought it was cute. Who doesn't want a guy to scream with passion about what he's doing to better America? But Mike was a little over the edge. Sure, I can understand his frustration in being rarely asked to speak, but do you have to flip out like that? I felt like I was watching the debate in "Man of the Year" where Robin William's character hi-jacks the debate. But Robin Williams was funny, inspiring even. Senator Gravel just made me feel uncomfortable. You know that kind of uncomfortable when a person reveals way too much information during party chit chat. They spill their gut then start laughing and try to act like they didn't just go too far. Eeeek! You then have to excuse yourself with something like..."Have you seen my husband anywhere?" or "Do you think there is any Cabernet left? I'm running a bit low here."

No comments: