Thursday, May 3, 2007

Our Most Shocking Elimination Yet!

Well it probably won't be shocking or exciting but the Republican's have their moment in the spotlight tonight. I might watch some of it, but I'm sure I will just get overly frustrated with their rhetoric. Or I might be pleasantly surprised. As Joan Bahar said this morning on The View... "I can't wait until they ask Giuliani about family values." True, there are a great deal of contradictions in this group of candidates. I love McCain but not sure if he is president material. And then there's Mitt. Now that guy can talk! He always impresses me when he speaks; he is a great orator and very charismatic. Too bad I disagree with almost everything he stands for. But you know I'm a sucker for reality television. I will not be able to resist tuning in to see who will get eliminated.

No comments: